Let’s get acquainted. Hi, I’m Julie Stuart.
I thrive amongst deep, juicy conversations where ideas emerge and blossom into opportunities to change our world for the better. And I bring the magic of graphic facilitation.
I am driven by people like you, people who are innovative and passionate about positive change — whether it is in your neighborhood or around the globe.
Before you choose me for your team, we should get to know each other a little better. Here are a few words to describe me:
- Fluent visual communicator.
- Idea synthesizer.
- Brainstorming catalyst.
- Deep active listener.
- (musters bravery) Performance artist.
- Maker of drawings (both useful and silly).
- Mapper of minds.
- Energetically intuitive sensor.
- Gentle encourager of big dreams.
- Racer of sailboats.
- Compassionate collaborative partner.
- Flow initiator.
- Political junkie and campaign organizer.
- Optimistic environmentalist.
- Coalition builder extraordinaire.
- Note taker on steroids.
I cut my teeth strategizing, planning and facilitating conversations on environmental issues for the nonprofit community. I have a ton of experience in politics. And I continue to work for healthy rivers as a board chair for a statewide nonprofit. Sure, I’ve got some battle scars, but I’ve also learned a lot about inspiring commitment to a common goal and creating the road map to get you there.
Now I’d like to know more about you — email me and we’ll set up a time to talk.